PinnacleHPC Pty Ltd Cadetship - Applications for 2018 placement close 30 November 2017
PinnacleHPC are offering an exciting career opportunity to high achieving school leavers. Our cadetship is a way of working and studying your way towards a professional career that will open doors to an exciting and rewarding career in accounting. If you are a Year 12 student and intend studying towards a business/accounting/commerce degree at University, you should consider applying for a cadetship with PinnacleHPC Pty Ltd.
The cadetship involves working and studying part time. The successful candidate will work a 3-4 day week and use the remaining days for the purposes of study. The expectation is that 2 units of study will be completed per semester. In addition to this flexible working arrangement, paid study and exam leave is offered, in addition to annual leave entitlements. The degree will take a Cadet a minimum of 6 years to complete. This time can be reduced to 5 years if a Cadet takes on an extra unit of study during the semester breaks. Once a Cadet completes their degree, they can then apply to undertake further studies to obtain their CPA or CA qualification. Cadets are required to convert to full time employment over the semester breaks and throughout the vacation period, not only gain valuable experience, but to also 'earn some extra money'.
The successful candidate will receive:
• An upfront payment of $1,000 to assist in the initial costs of enrolment at University.
• A payment of $500 upon successful completion of each subject.
Who are we looking for?
PinnacleHPC are looking for the best and the brightest! The Cadetship is an opportunity to forge a fantastic career in a great industry.
Requirements and who can apply
• Studied business and accounting related subjects in your HSC.
• Achieved excellent results in the HSC.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to work in a business environment.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and/or active participation skills.
• A confirmed offer in Bachelor of Accounting/Business/Commerce or equivalent course from University and HSC transcripts will be required from the successful candidate to secure a position.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form including the uploading of a copy of your resume and most recent school report.
Please direct all enquiries to:
Human Resources Manager
PinnacleHPC Pty Ltd
PO Box 1467
GRIFFITH NSW 2680