PinnacleHPC's vision is to be an exceptional professional services firm and we are looking for a full-time Administration Assistant who can help us in fulfilling our vision.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for all administration tasks required of a Business Services team such as:
- Liaising with clients including scheduling appointments and following up information
- Processing incoming and outgoing correspondence to the Australian Tax Office
- Scheduling of team workflow and coordinating weekly team meetings
- Assisting with the billing process
- General administrative duties including filing, drafting letters, copying, binding, scanning, as well as printing and collating of client documents such as Tax Returns and Financials
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years administration experience. Previous experience working in an professional services firm would be highly regarded
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft suit, in particular excel and word processing
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with great attention to detail
- A passion for delivering excellent service and working in a team environment.
Alternatively, for more information please phone 02 6960 1200 to speak with the People & Culture Manager.
Applications close: Friday, 12th February 2021