Client Services Assistant/Receptionist
PinnacleHPC's vision is to be an exceptional professional services firm and we are looking for a full-time Client Services Assistant/Receptionist who can help us in fulfilling our vision.
The Client Services Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for supporting the firm's administrative needs and the Client Services Manager.
- Telephone and receptionist duties
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Lodging returns with the ATO
- Assisting with company secretarial matters
- Assisting with invoicing
- Providing relief for mail, banking and delivery duties as required
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required, e.g. scanning, photocopying and filing
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid driver's licence
- Professional presentation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior use of the Microsoft suite
- Effective organisation and time management skills with great attention to detail
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service, building client rapport and working in a team environment
- Previous experience working in a professional services firm would be highly regarded but not essential.
Alternatively, for more information please phone 02 6960 1200 to speak with Ashlee Ammendolia, People & Culture Assistant.