PinnacleHPC is looking for undergraduates who are interested in taxation and audit, and are eager to develop their skills and knowledge. At PinnacleHPC, undergraduates work in a close knit team and are mentored by senior staff members. Successful undergraduates will be responsive to client needs, effective communicators and always striving to add value to the organisation.
Minimum experience and skills required:
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Accounting or Commerce
- Sound organisational and administrative skills
- Desire to learn and develop high professional standards
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets
- Ability to work in friendly team environment
Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Australian Citizens or permanent residents only to apply.
If you would like to begin your career at a BRW Top 100 firm with a sharp commercial and customer focus then please send your resume and any queries to:
Human Resources Manager/Consultant
PinnacleHPC Pty Ltd
PO Box 1467
GRIFFITH NSW 2680
T: 02 6960 1200
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org