NSW COVID-19 support grant now available
Applications close 1 June 2020
The NSW Government is providing financial support to ease the pressures on small business as a result of COVID-19.
If your small business or non-profit organisation has experienced a significant decline in revenue as a result of COVID-19, you may be eligible for the small business support grant of up to $10,000.
This grant supports the ongoing operations of small businesses highly impacted from the COVID-19 pandemic following the NSW Public Health Order of 31 March 2020. Funds may only be used for unavoidable business expenses that are not supported by other government funding. These expenses include, but are not limited to:
- council rates
- telecommunication charges
- insurance payments
- professional advice
- wages for an employee not eligible for JobKeeper payments
- franchise fees
- paying creditors, if your business is closing.
- Have between 1-19 employees
- Annual turnover of more than $75,000
- Have total wages below $900,000
- Have an ABN as at 1 March 2020
- Are highly impacted by the NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions: a decline in turnover of 75% compared to the equivalent period (of at least two weeks) in 2019
- Have unavoidable costs not otherwise the subject of other NSW and Commonwealth Government financial assistance
For full details and to apply visit the Service NSW website - click here.
Should you require any further information, please call our Team on 02 6960 1200.