If you’re a business, sole trader or not-for-profit organisation in NSW and you've been impacted by the recent COVID-19 restrictions, you may be eligible for the 2021 COVID-19 JobSaver payment.
Eligible businesses and not-for-profit organisations with employees will receive fortnightly payments backdated to cover costs incurred from week 4 of the Greater Sydney lockdown (from 18 July 2021 onwards)
To be eligible for JobSaver you must:
Eligible businesses can use JobSaver to cover business costs incurred from 18 July 2021. These costs may include:
- salaries and wages
- utilities and rent
- financial, legal or other advice
- marketing and communications
- perishable goods
- other business costs
Weekly payroll should generally be determined by referring to the most recent Business Activity Statement (BAS) provided to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) before 26 June 2021 for the 2020-21 financial year.
If you’re a non-employing business, such as a sole trader, you may be eligible to receive a payment of $1,000 per week.
We advise you contact your PinnacleHPC accountant to confirm the weekly payroll calculations.
- A MyServiceNSW Account
– you can create one when you start your JobSaver application
- your proof of identity
- your valid ABN/ACN number
- your business banking details for payment
- evidence of your annual turnover and loss of income
- Australian income tax return or Notice of Assessment = qualified accountant, registered tax agent or registered BAS agent details, where required
Applications will close at 11:59pm on 18 October 2021.
Contact your PinnacleHPC accountant for further information and to assist with the application process.
Please note a reasonable fee (to be kept at a minimum) in view of the current circumstances will be charged to cover our time in reviewing your eligibility and preparing the necessary accountants letter for this grant.